Want to give your delicious cupcakes some homemade decorations? Why not download my FREE Cupcake Toppers Template and get crafting!
They’re so fun and easy to make for both kids and adults alike, so why not get the whole family involved and you’ll have those party cakes ready in no time…
- Download my cupcake toppers and cupcake flag templates below and print them onto thick paper or card
- Carefully cut out each of the characters along the dotted lines
- Attach one side of a chacter’s face to a cocktail stick using celloptape
- For double sided toppers, fix the adjacent side using glue or double sided tape
- Next, cutout your chosen flag and fold along the dotted line
- Using glue or double sided tape, attach the flag to your cocktail stick underneath your character’s face
- Finally, pop your toppers into your favourite cupcakes!
Thank you to Nom Nom Cupcakery in Nailsworth for the delicious Gluten Free Lemon Cupcakes used in this tutorial. They were very scrumptious indeed and didn’t last long in our house!