As Nook and Crannie has developed, my products and styling have changed too. So it only seemed right that my out of date website needed a spring clean and a bit of modernisation!
I’ve been working on a revised site for quite some time, but having only the odd evening and a few weekends to dedicate to it, it’s been a bit on the slow side. But I’m super chuffed that it’s now launched, and I look forward to filling it with plenty of goodies, so keep your peepers peeled.
With an array of research books and inspiration at my side, my next mission now involves a list of tasks that I’d like to tackle this year…namely:
- To get involved with more creative communities
- Expand my family of characters and accessories (Yay!)
- Explore new mediums
- Introduce myself to local retailers
- Visit (and participate in) more fairs and shows
- Share more (I’m enjoying blogging so far!)
I’m excited for the road ahead – I’m sure there’ll be plenty of twists and turns along the way!
In the meantime, why not take a gander around my shiny new site and let me know what you think – any feedback welcome